See you at the Forum VINI 2021
Dear Forum Vini fans,
Exciting weeks lie behind us all: The pandemic continues to dominate our daily lives and is certainly making itself felt in your daily routine. Since February this year we have been working flat out towards the meeting place for winegrowers & wine lovers, the 36th Forum Vini.
Forum Vini. The Bavarian cabinet has decided and announced that the fair can be resumed on 01.09.2020. The corresponding guidelines, i.e. the protection and hygiene concept of the Free State of Bavaria for the resumption of trade fairs and congresses, were also adopted.
After careful consideration of the guidelines and weighing up the risk of possibly disappointing you as a participant, we have decided to pause the Forum Vini this year.
In our capacity as exhibition organizers, publishers and tasting experts, we stand for the highest quality and seriousness. However, at this point in time, the requirements of the authorities would force us to take a number of measures that would not let everyone go home happy. We do not want to jeopardize your trust in us at this point, but will develop alternative event formats and concepts with which we will contact you shortly.
We hope you understand our decision and would be very happy to see you again in spring 2021 - we will keep you informed!
We wish you all the best, especially your health and see you soon!
Your team from Forum Vini & the entire Meininger Verlag
Our press and marketing activities
- Adverts in trade and daily press as well as in city magazines
- Poster campaign in the city and region of Munich, incl. whole advertising pillars
- Direct Mailing (postcards) to trade visitors
- Fair catalogue
- Online advertising with banners on different websites
- Targeted delivery of press releases to a large press mailing list and various media portals
- Newsletters to FORUM VINI-visitors
- Social Media Marketing / Facebook
- Regularly updated website
- Sweepstakes and prize draws
- Radio advertising
Our service for exhibitors
- Free advertising material: postcards, stickers, posters, banners/logos for your website
- Ticket vouchers for your customers at a reduced price (guest tickets)
- Free entry in the show catalogue
- Free entry in the online exhibitor list with link to your website
- Free listing of your exhibits at forum-vini.de
- We advertise your exhibited products and services and communicate them on our website, on Facebook as well as in our newsletter. Please let us know, why it will be especially profitable for the visitors to visit your stand during the fair.
Duration: 2 weeks
Size: 250b x 125h pixels
Type: static (jpg) or animated (gif)
Rate: € 100 plus German VAT
Appearance date: November 2019
Print run: 4,000 copies
Size: approx. 60 pages
Rate per page: 1/1 page, colour, € 290 plus German VAT
Rate per back/front cover 2 or 3: 1/1 page, € 350 plus German VAT
Rate per back/front cover 4: 1/1 page, € 400 plus German VAT
As an exhibitor at FORUM VINI 2019 you have the possibility to offer a workshop for visitors. The workshop rooms can hold up to 30 people. We provide tasting glasses, bread and water for the participants. We promote your workshop on our website and in the exhibition catalogue. The allocation of the workshops will be done on a first come, first served-basis.
Rate/slot (30-45 min): € 100 plus German VAT (limited available)
We offer two opportunities to give your customers exclusive access to the FORUM VINI. With the red guest tickets you allow your customers a reduced entry (€ 8.50), with the green guest tickets an entry once free of charge.
You receive your ordered guest tickets imprinted with your company logo and your stand number. To see who has redeemed your vouchers, you will receive the copies of the guest tickets afterwards. Only redeemed vouchers will be recharged to you. Within your stand registration you get 15 free tickets, which is our gift for you.